- Published May 9, 2019CHS Level Best® adjuvant delivers superior weed control
- Published April 30, 2019Check for underground utilities before digging
- Published April 17, 20193 equipment tips to get the most out of a short planting season
- Published April 4, 2019CHS reports $596.3 million of net income for first six months of fiscal 2019
- Published March 26, 2019Recognize, respect risks associated with grain handling
- Published March 11, 2019It Takes Talent to Feed the World
- Published March 5, 2019CHS adds crop protection distribution with acquisition of West Central
- Published February 26, 2019Will 2019 be a disease year?
- Published January 11, 2019CHS Reports $347 million first quarter fiscal 2019 net income
- Published December 18, 2018CHS owners elect five directors at CHS Annual Meeting
HELPING YOU GROW
CHS – the nation’s leading cooperative – with area locations in Abernathy, Anton, Lockney, Muleshoe, Plainview, Ropesville, Tahoka, and Whiteface, Texas – serves farmers and customers through our agronomy business. Whether it’s in our offices, in your fields, or in the community, we are here to help you grow.